Deckhand/ Carpenter for a 90m Private Yacht
Experience 1-2 Years
STCW Rule II/4 (OS)
- We are searching for a Deckhand/ ships carpenter holding City and Guilds certification, equivalent qualification or experience to join a 90 mtr Classic MY.
- RYA Yachtmaster certification preferred but not essential.
- Candidate must have MCA approved PDSD (Proficiency in designated security duties) as minimum prior to joining.
- Holders of MCA approved Yacht Rating certificate or NWR, good tender driving experience, keel boat or sailing dingy experience also an advantage.
- Salary offered is £2066 for Deck rating, £2314 for Yacht rating.
- UK flagged Private Yacht running voluntary ISM and ISPS
- Rotation 5:1, paid in Sterling £, funded assistance with courses towards OOW.
- Need a well-presented individual and most importantly with an enthusiasm to join this beautiful classic Motor Yacht.
- Ideally located in the Caribbean
- Should this be of interest to you.. please kindly attach your CV by return and advise of your available start date and current location.
Please email your CV to email@example.com if this is of interest you